Androne

Monday, July 31, 2006

Pirates!!! Piracy!!! Pirated!!!

No, the words in my title are not coherent and they dont link...yup..

as always...=p

went to watch pirates yesterday with liwen, david, zack and pam. good show. cant wait for pirates III LOL. thanks to pam we waited for e end of e credits to see a nice, cute, 'horny' dog. *applause...x) after e movie, took cab home.

ive lost interest in KO(Msia) already...lol. ive lost interest in games really. tink even if u treat me to 2hrs in a LAN shop ill prob doze off. kenneth supposedly have a new game, a horror FPS cum mystery game, i might be borrowing from him, heard its quite nice.

i only hope it doesnt burn my graphics card :S

well, im home again, while everyone's in sch having fun, meeting people, now its just me and my wife, miss toh shi ba. so romantic right? =x yea, can prob picture all e people i know, outside with friends, hanging out, having meals, joking around together.

and here i am, the only word that ever came out of my mouth since i woke up was a yawn. okay, mebbe MORE yawns then..for over a year now, e only words i say in a day is, yawn, and once in a blue moon, i get to say 'hi' verbally. other than that, my voice box is generally not used at home for the past 365-400days...

yea...shocking but true. i might be moved SLIGHTLY if a volcano were to erupt in front of me, or an earthquake or mebbe a UFO flying across the roof, other than that, its rock climbing in my room, everyday, for 400days...yea.

feels good, its like living in a prison cell. wait, its worse, prison cells you get to talk to the prison warden, or talk to yourself or talk to e wall verbally, even in prison you have prisonmates to talk to...but here, i hardly use my voice box. well, *applause please...:S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home