Androne

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Its monday..no wait, its tuesday..=x

well, i sort of 'skipped' report submission today..and expectantly, my supervisor called in e afternoon. i cant continue like this, pls, just give me my F and let me move on...yea i know, 'move on ur si-lang-tao'...very well then, better to move on ur si-lang-tao than to stay put with bo-tao-nao...

and here i am stoned in front of my LCD again. im gonna go sleep soon and im not gonna touch my IHP ever! its just not going to work. its like asking a guy to give birth for 20 weeks non-stop. im not over-exaggerating, oh..in fact im UNDER exaggerating...

put it this way..im in school for more than 365 days...last break was BEFORE july2005...

not only that i have to do something i have no control, no decision over, whatsoever, i know nuts abt ASP.NET and this is nuts...

everyone is like getting paid sitting in front of a comp while i get nothing rotting inside a room. with nobody to talk to, i eat with my laptop, play with my laptop, and even SLEEP with my laptop...i tink im gonna start talking to my laptop soon...

20 weeks of isolation, inside a stuffy, snoozy room all by urself, let me tell u something...ITLL DRIVE ME TO THE ASYLUM!!! and think about bringin friends, evan always say, 'dont tell me ure so sad no friends..'

well....the truth is...for 20 weeks...YES!!!! I DONT HAVE!!! IM LIKE TOTALLY CUT OFF FROM ANY FORM OF SOCIAL NORMS HERE OKAY???? *urrgh...

everyone is busy with their own stuff, ive not met new ppl, ive not talked to anyone else other than my cgms...FOR TWENTY WEEKS MIND YOU! well, other than my supervisor...:S

im gonna go insane..!!!! tink im gonna do some half-naked video and post it on youtube or something..its driving me nuts!!! and still got 2 weeks...and still got a ONE HOUR PRESENTATION!!! whhhaaaat the...yea ill present and i have 2 words for ya..."Hi, Bye!"

yea..very polite...well..at least im honest right? >.<

but thank God for guitar lesson, it keeps my mind healthy...free from all those unnecessary worries that do me no good...although bao is increasing e fee, i dont mind and ill try my best to not only meet his needs but to fulfill his desires...

after all, its not my money, its God's money...yea and speaking of which...how many of you actually remembered that e money u spent belongs to God? im talking about reckless spendthrifts here...yea...like, go ahead spend all u want...its not about what u have, but how u use it....

last night i came up with a song, i cant say its my song cus its inspired by e HS. i merely just thought about what im going through and e lyrics and tune just came in 15min...must praise God i must say...

soundcrew + cgg x 2 + cgl x 5 + songwriter cum composer cum worship leader ??

thats like hardcore man...indeed God's dream is bigger than ours to comprehend!!!

bao helped me to change a few of e chords of my new song Reaching Out, my FIRST song in fact. din really put much effort into it cus i know tt im not cut out for songwriting and stuff..but even God can use the things which are not to put to nothing the things that are...

have u ever encountered people whom you talk to online/offline and they dont reply you? well, let me tell u something if ure one of them...get a life! its pretty obvious ure trying to avoid someone well, lemme tell u some good news...they cant be bothered!

ya...YAWAS!

these kind of people are the rudest people in the world. the worst thing you can say to someone is NOTHING! oh wait...i guess im talking to my laptop now..typing and conversing virtually with my laptop..yea..see? so smart..=x

people who fail to communicate are people who fail in relationships. ever seen the life of a yawas? yea, broken relationships and wrong company...see? i dont have to see to know. its just common sense...yawas are just people who fail to communicate thus fail in any form of relationship...

ive just installed this new audio editing software, Acid Pro 6.0...the HUD is like super complex and professional looking...all e cool functions to explore...well....a bit too much =x lol

slept at 5 yesterday..today morning more likely...think im gonna fall sick anytime soon. cus i still have this friggin report to do and im dead tired..and i cant sleep :S

arrgh...i need a one year holiday!!! T_T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home