Androne

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Settlers' + Service + Thoughts

Went to Settlers' Clarke Quay with W390. Had a great time eating, fellowshippin and playing lots of games. haa. to cut e long story short, i had a great time. huixin was thinkin of benjamin sheares while junsen was evolving into the giraffe...haha...

saturday had lunch with josh, joanna, liwen and david. while me and josh waited for e rest outside orchard MRT. this malay dude approached me with this donation package for the elderly in some home...without hesitation, i straightaway gave 10 bucks...

then shortly after that this lady came up to me with a name card, passed it to me and introduced herself as someone from some agency..then she started e conversation by askin for my name and number...i i gave, then she continued talking...then she said something like, 'actually, we're from a modelling agency and we are looking for dashing guys and i feel u are one of them'...

i was like...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! :$ lol.

(Why on earth did i give my name and number? >.<) :S =x lolz

in e same wk, this elderly lady came over to my hse selling pork floss...it was a huge packet for 16 bucks. without hesitation, i gave her 16 bucks and bought her product to help her as well. most people save up money for their personal enjoyment..

there were times i wonder if they're cheating me of my money...i know there are people who wont give, but i will give nonetheless. love is unconditional. God looks at ur heart. God says bless your enemies. everyone on the face of the earth by right belongs to God and God has a purpose for tt person's life, even if he/she cheats you...YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TREAT SOMEONE FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE BY GOD TO THAT OF AN ENEMY!!! - even if he/she is!!!

immature people do what is good, mature people do what is right!!! immature ppl live by experience and emotion, but the mature live by conviction and revelation!! mature people do what God will do, think what God will think and see what God sees and feel what God feels!!

but ive never in my entire life..saved money for myself, well, not since i came to CHC. every money i saved throughout my years, it was for missions, for e building of God's house, for the poor, for the needy, for the purpose of serving God (guitars, etc.), and for blessing others...

ive never bought CDs, even though i buy them and burn for others for free, i never buy clothes, i nv buy accessories/games..the only thing i spend my money on for myself was for food, which i needed for daily living...

i can say, 90% of my finances are with God, with others and never myself. i thank God for giving me a big heart for others...i love God more than myself, i love others more than my own life..

and God, i want more to give away...i want to be able to drop a million dollar cheque for my tithe one day, for my offering, for building fund, for birthdays/love gifts...God take all of me for all of You..!!!!

service was great, although the speaker wasnt really dynamic, but it was the presence and the power of God that made the service complete. people were healed..many man of God have come and spoken to our church concerning the impartation of the gift of healing..

its not just for the healing evangelists..every BELIEVER has the right to receive the supernatural. God works through His church! One man can make a difference, but the unity of a church can bend the knees of a nation!

have to complete my report by today..and guess what...i havent started...

i hate to drag a messed up situation and drag it to e end. just give me the results slip and move on man...i cant wait to start all over again. but they are dragging and dragging something that will never work out...so irritated. waste my time, waste my energy. im not gonna bother anymore, im not even gonna touch my IHP. jus give me my F and im out of here to do it again. i dont mind failing, i mind people who stop me from moving on!!!! arrgh....

still got like 2-3 weeks...and the presentation. gosh. think im gonna pon it.

LET ME MOVE ON!!!!! arrgh....

i cant people who bring me to my past, i cant stand people who keep me where i am, i need people who can bring me to my future and destiny in God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home