Androne

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Its 4.30am!!!

yea, its 430am and im not asleep yet...was playing KOL.

the thought of being fooled and betrayed by the very one you trust the most disgusts me! so irritating. cant take it anymore...that b*tch.

each time i try to sleep that stupid face appears before my eyes...

now she stops replying my msges as well. damn u, selfish piece of sh*t...

i cant sleep, and nobody to talk to also...everyone is sleeping, either that or theyve become yawas or too busy to talk. come to think of it, hardly anyone talks to me nowadays...everyone has suddenly shut themselves up away from me...

there it is again, that stupid face...grinning at me...urrgh! better dont let me see you in sch or in church or im gonna knock you down with a car if i had one...arrgh...u took away the very hope of ever passing my FYP!!! selfish, inconsiderate piece of dunno what....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home