Androne

Thursday, June 29, 2006

I went in and came out...

oh i forgot to mention something, yesterday immediately after bs wendy came to me telling, eh u know ah, just now i dunno why i felt very strongly that i shld tell u to silent ur phone...

and so i went, isit? hmm...then i took out my hp, and true enough, it wasnt silenced!!! thank God it didnt ring, and God couldve spoke a word of wisdom to me through wendy! :x

just now met supervisor for e first time in 3-4 weeks...

instead of him meeting me, now i went up to e 7th floor staff office to meet him in a corporate looking conference room with huge chairs that go round the large table and i was e one sitting where e 'dua pai' will sit...for a moment i thought to myself, how good it would be if it could become a reality, me sitting at the 'dua pai''s chair one day...:S

and so i turned on my lappy and hesitantly opened Visual Studio 2005...

while he was looking at my proj i asked if i can be excused to e toilet for awhile, but because it was a staff level, there are no student toilets and only staff are permitted to enter. 'make it quick..' i went in to do my stuffs...

then when i was about to go out, a staff came in...i almost exited e cubicle. so i camped in e toilet until e staff left and when no one else was coming, i sneaked out back into e meeting room.

he managed to help me fix a problem that joshua and me couldnt fix. so now my program is error free. he even lent me a VS2005 book as well.

hes been so nice to me since day01...

and im letting him down...im letting so many people down...when he said, 'seriously, im very worried for you le..' in a still gentle loving voice, my heart melted. even though i know he meant regarding e project, but to me, it was all someone could say into my face and change my entire day, i dunno if he's a believer or not...but i felt e love of God..

i walked home thinking of those words he said, my eyes became wet...and thoughts filled my mind...to an average student, those few words to him/her might just be something that doesnt even affect him/her, but to me, it was everything...

simple things like a note from a friend, a few words from someone who cares, can change my life.

sis pauline jus msged me on MSN and asked if i could play for her cg tmr as ps audrey might be coming. and i agreed...=) (of course she talked to evan and all, evan dont mind)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home