Androne

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Skool...'breathes in orally'...

i hate skool, i hate looks (if ure not frm alaska, u prob wont understand this part).

if school is boring, what is e opposite of school? its still school!!! urgh..so annoying. just had lunch with yee sheng, man its been one year since i last talked to someone i knew other than my church frens and my laptop!!! >.< (im exaggerating, but close enough...) it definitely brightened my day...

ate at e jap stall at c1, man it was delicious! sizzling hotplate onion egg with teriyaki chicken topped on it, steaming, sizzling, crispy (chicken), bubbling, fragrant, ultima-delicious...mmm

ever since IHP started e only person ive talked to is my laptop, i eat with him, i play with him, man, i even sleep with him!!! :S

then again, lunch is now over and i went back to the 'confinement' area. it was so warm and stuffy it makes me wanna literally faint...ive not fully recovered and e moment i stepped into that room, man, i wanna faint, or sleep for that matter...

now im in the library seeking 'refuge'. nice aircon, nothing to worry about...except my pentaminute cough spreading...(penta means 5 in case u didnt know...:x, i just came up with the word myself...)

no calls from supervisor so far, i hope it remains this way...ppl tell me, i cant run away forever...yea dun worry, im not running away from him, im just hiding..>.< well, u cant hide forever, yea..i know, and dont worry again, im not hiding from him, im taking 'refuge' from him..

well, u cant take refuge forever...YES!!! haha!!!! got you!!! i CAN take refuge forever...God is my refuge forever!!!! muahahaha, see? im smart...all hail drew...:S

im gonna turn into thewinekone soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home