Androne

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Survey..

Aini, i shall respond to your call for a tag..haha..

7 random things about myself:

i) I love the presence of God
ii) I love the Word of God (in AFV last lesson atm..)
iii) I live by conviction
iv) Im a soundcrew, and at e same time a celgrp guitarist for two celgrps
v) I have a vision to be a celgrp leader of five celgrps
vi) I have high emotional tolerance and capacity, depression free
vii) Im blessed, saved, free from the curse, life rocks, life with God is an adventure! :))

7 things that scare me:

i) Heights
ii) Insects
iii) Projects!!!
iv) Nothing else
v) Nothing else
vi) If u think im an average, typical person who's scared of death, think again..my God defeated death itself and broke its power and defied the laws of death, because He loves me! =)
vii) Pampers!!!! haha jus kidding...(*oh-oh...i think im in trouble :S)

7 random songs at the moment:

i) Sun Ho - Your Shoulder
ii) Sun Ho - Always On My Mind
iii) CCC - Show Me How To Live
iv) CHC - Sanctuary
v) CHC - Destiny
vi) CHC - Take All Of Me
vii) Delirious? - My Glorious

7 things i like the most:

i) Church and the presence of God
ii) The Word of God
iii) E110 + W390
iv) My lappy...(although breaking down, thinking of sending for repair or when i have e money, ill get a new one, mebbe a widescreen multimedia laptop xD)
v) My acoustic and electric guitar (getting new effect pedals soon, or mebbe a new guitar)
vi) My new and improved OM card...aiming for an EM card one day :)
vii) My new tee given to me by Evan :D

7 things i say most:

i) Yes, amen, hallelujah :))
ii) Jesus, I love You
iii) Projects are over!!!!
iv) hahaha (in different customized variations..=p)
v) ha? what? eh? huh? ooh.., erm.., hi, yay, yeah, hello, bye, hmm.., orh..(*nods head), *bish
vi) If Jesus is not your Lord of all, He is not your Lord at all.
vii) Its not about who I am and what I can do, but its about who He is and what He can do through me...x)

7 people to do this:

i) Anyone
ii) Everyone
iii) Someone random
iv) Anyone and everyone bored
v) People
vi) Human beings
vii) You...hahaha! *bleah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home