Androne

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

20 minutes more..

something incredible just happened...

i was chatting online with this fren of mine, she msged me...

we are not close to each other because of our own busy schedule...and she was sharing with me on how she's agitated over this particular person...then when it seems that u roughly know what that topic will lead to..

she suddenly sends this msg:

"dun be to stress...god is always there 2 help u!!!" - out of e blue, and it struck me...

because just minutes before that, i realised that this sister didnt sign in for me!!!! i msged her in e morning to help me cus i overslept due to e stress i put myself in e night before. then knowing that she reads my SMS, but she nv reply!! nvm, i trust her...

and GUESS WHAT!!!! ****!!!!

blatant betrayal!!!! no reply, then act as if nothing happened! orh, you think im not in school huh..u think it makes no difference to me huh...u think if i fail nvm huh, even though i know im gonna huh..well...she doesnt read my blog, but....SO WHAT MAN!?!

arrrghhhhh! stupid yawas!

and im like a fool in school...for what?? oh guess what, im in school, but im absent!!!! hello!?! and now im staring at this error message...urrgh!

im the new:

theWHINEkone!!!! yeah! call me that!! im a whiner! lalalala...make my day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home