Androne

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Yeah, QT + prayer with God for an hour plus...

it was great...i cried in e presence of God TWICE in an hour...an hour 10 min to be exact, but i dun really care how long, as long as im in e presence of God, in e spirit and in e realm of e supernatural...:D

i talked, i fellowshipped with God. there were times i was intimate with Him, times when i touched Him and He touched me, times when i shared my secrets with Him, opening myself up, i even had a joke with God..lol

well, if u didnt know i can recover from an incident in 24hours, well...guess u dont really know me well enough..LOL

i can hear ur 'hmmm...' lol...its okay i still love you..hahaha

reached sch at 730am today...breakthrough man! lol. well...im looking forward to CG later, e HS and me have something in stored for e cg..hahas. x) the atmosphere is gonna explode! =p lol...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home