Androne

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I really dont know what to write

I was really encouraged by the tag made by Steph earlier on...

i may not know who you are, but certainly, that one statement touched me in a way and changed my day completely...=)

It made me remember that my blog is viewed by people internationally..i remember theres two china guys, a korean guy, a business entrepreneur in UK, an inspirational book writer in the US, a lady from india, a fellow brother in malaysia, and a few other people from africa and indonesia...

i really dont know what to blog about. my problems or my dreams or my thoughts...

KO server is under maintenance and so now im kinda free.y supervisor will be meeting me this thurs to discuss on how i can improve on my system so tt itll be presentable for the demo 2 wks frm now..

but deep down i know...its not going to work out...unless i finish every single function in one week! and who's gonna help me? theres no one out there...its just me and my laptop, my best friend. no one to talk to, to one to have lunch with..

for 20 weeks my greatest companion apart from Jesus is my laptop. i have not met or talked to ANYONE at all for the pas 365 days..yea im going nuts. im gonna suffer from anti-social disorder or something..

im unusually quiet..because ive lost the feeling of communication. ive lost the feeling of being around someone..ive lost the feeling of being with a group of people. maybe tts e reason why ive become lamer over the past 365 days...yea...cus i talk to myself..

im probably lamer bcos ive been sitting in front of my lappy foy a year now...and hardly even walking...yea feeling cold right? of course you would..it just rained earlier on...>.<

my latest craze at e moment is crazy taxi. thanks aini for sending it to me.

im looking for a new MMORPG/MMOFPS to play tts free.

im fasting today...i dont know for what also...im too dunno-what to think of anything...a lot of ppl say ive grown thinner, i dont really know, and i dont really care...i think ive grown fatter thats all. tmr is celgrp, sunday is evangelisitic meeting, im like struggling whether to go or not..:S

this sat is marriage seminar with ps kong, heard its e best marriage seminar in e world :D its gonna be for 7 weeks, he going through the lessons with e whole church...

maybe i shld get married to my laptop..>.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home