Androne

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Rotipratatration

hmm, it happened..i missed the presentation for my FYP. reasons? anything other than waking up late, cus i woke up at 7-9am in e morning and e presentation was in e afternoon.

wads next? i have no idea. theres nothing in front, nothing behind. jus trapped in e middle.

seriously i dont feel anything anymore. its been over a year and ive been 'tamed' by my circumstances. too tamed in fact, too relaxed, theres nothing that can stir me anymore, nothing that interests me.

not tt im lazy, im just ''neutralised'', ''nullified'', ''undergone rotipratatration'' :S

thats right...u heard me right:

rotipratatration: a neutralized state of nullification where one feels nothing abt anything. its like an emotional traffic jam, where it doesnt go up or down. tell me jokes, and ill be like, 'hmm', tell me sad things and ill be like, 'oh', tell me happy things and ill be like, 'orh'...

so am i happy? no. am i sad, no either. so wad am i feeling now? i dunno man, i cant tell, am i even feeling something? lol..

supposed to meet bao in sch today...but i couldnt drag myself out of my bed. woke up, went online, bao called, went back to sleep. no doubt i was tired while not being tired, sleepy when im not sleepy, its not laziness or e feeling of weakness, but its more like rotipratration.

when i woke up, it was too late. i woke up TWICE today if u can put it tt way. both were too late.

10am : woke up : think - FYP (buang)
2pm: woke up : think - meeting with bao (buang)

wads with e new song u might ask, dunno...tink it suits my mood now...

if i have one...

-rotipratatration

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home