Androne

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Visions and Dreams

service was great. e previous 2 cgs with W390 and E110 was great too. friday's cg, i had an encounter with God. ive nv played worship and yet so thin towards e presence of God that i couldnt stop weeping in e presence of God..

almost uncontrollably...i was losing my grip on e guitar pick and strings...i was a challenge to me, cus i couldnt stabilise my hand. and my hands felt like trembling as well. it was e most tangible moment...it was e most intimate.

today after svc went to have our last meal at bedok pizza hut. ive not eaten e whole day cus i was in bao's house in e morning then after tt in e afternoon rushed down to expo. well, my guitar amp is down, so cant prac with my electric for e time being. which is hard cus i require my electric for the next few lessons...

had to say today my finger cramped for awhile after alternate-picking e bass string for 60 seconds..lol, at a fast, steady and constant beat. left my guit at bao's hse cus i also cant use it at home...

gonna miss evan, she was not only my leader, she was my friend, she was like a sister to me. a good shepard, when i was faithless, she was faithful. when im weak, she was strong. she's my feet when i cant move on..

when im happy, she's there, when im sad, she was there. she was e only person i could dare cry out to. i remember there was once i shared my problems with her over e phone. i jus wept. she has opened my life. she has given me e chance to be where i am and to accomplish what i have accomplished in God..playing as cg guitarist for TWO celgrps was a dream come true..

it started out as a dream, it started out as a vision i would imagine myself seeing everyday. i remember telling everyone how one day, i will be a celgrp guitarist. people like pam, bao and a few others who are close to me, will remember when bao was still cgg, i would always tell myself tt one day i will play for e cg...

little did i know God always works exceedingly and abundantly above all i can ask or imagine. not only i became cgg, i became cgg of TWO celgrps, played for makeup cg, played TWICE for cgs when PASTOR AUDREY did a visitation, both my own celgrps as well as other cgs...

when you come to God with a humble attitude, when you are totally dependent on Him, He will place you before great men. but all these would not have happened if not for God, if not for evan. these are e people that helped me become who i am today. and im eternally grateful.

next to God, who i treasure the most. is pastor kong. every week even though he's tired, yet because he loved the church so much, he's willing to give his best in everything he does. next to pastor kong, e next person i treasure e most in my life...is evan.

these are the 'trinity' leadership in my life. Jesus, ps kong and evan.

this week's been rather 'interesting' for me. funny things happen and strange/weird things happened that reminded me how exciting life can be with God. sometimes when you think only you and God know something, yet He will reveal it to others who will in turn speak to you..

esp when God reveals e secret things in ur life to someone...^-^

it goes to show how fun and how tangible God is in my life...

The Holy Spirit is fun, He is exciting, most importantly for me, He can be quite cold/lame/funny at times..but in a rather 'tangible' way..haha.

Sometimes He surprises you, sometimes He jus stuns you in awe and amazement. haha. God i dont know what you are pulling, but those things tt happened to me lately, i really have nothing to say...You win...lol. so freaky, so scary...:S God..please dont do that again..lols, not funny lor..=p

is the love of God so powerful tt it literally draws people to you? is the love of God so strong that the love for a person can be sensed by another? hmm...

looks like everyone is finally growing up...

i dun believe in finding a girlfriend, neither do i intend to have girlfriend(S) or an ex, but to find a wife is a totally different thing altogether. i cant wait to hear later's sermon. :D

Who will be my helper? Who will be the one who will stand through my thick and thin, through my best and worst? Who will be the one who will stand by my vision to be a cgl of 5 cgs? Who will be e one who will help me fulfill my calling in God and to complete my life? Who will be the one who will rely on God's perfection in the midst of my imperfection? Who will be the one who will make life a heaven on earth?

God, you know...let Your dream be my dream, Your vision, my vision...and Your desire, my desire! Its not about who i am and what i can do, but its about who YOU are and what You can do through me...

(God/Jesus/Holy Spirit) + man + woman = the trinity on earth! ;)

a trinity in a trinity, a triune trinity...is the most powerful weapon on this earth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home