Androne

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Happy national day

happy national day to all. few days ago it was happy birthday CHC and happy 20th anniversary to ps kong, serving in ministry. haha..

well, practically today i stayed at home e whole day, (yea like when was e last time i went out?), got to talk to liping for awhile in e morning then deenisey (yea im using ur famous nick, arent you proud of me? =p hahaha), called in e afternoon and at night and we chatted on e phone.

haha...dun worry, im not THAT crappy, im too serious tts why i have to crap..LOL...^o) hmm...haha...

mebbe i shld start doing those personality quizzes again by blogthings.com...then ull know the real me. hard to believe, but im introverted, quiet, easy-going, shy (i dunno abt this), steady and sensitive. only those who are close to me know that...

well, tt is if there are any...lol...if u think u know me through and through please raise your hand..haha..im arbitrary, im unpredictable/mysterious in nature. i can see through people because i train myself to be sensitive to the holy spirit, but people have a hard time seeing through me, cus i keep to myself very often...

i listen more and am a person of little words, and im a home person..

i can tell you the truth, no one whom i know since primary 2 has EVER seen me angry/scold other people...hard to believe, but true..cus i dun express myself very well. i bottle things up.

in other words, im not a very extreme person, publicly tt is, everything happens to me on the inside, not tt im trying to be antisocial or stuff, its just tt ive been brought up in an environment where if i were to express myself, people will get hurt..

and so..tmr is cg, and my guitar amp is faulty, no sound! T_T tink ill be fasting tmr...for various things. Jesus is my destiny and pastor kong is my example...

well, nothing much blog really, jus trying to kill time here...

was viewing e chc anniversary video jus now, im soo touched my the pastor kong's tribute. i dont know what life would be like if not for pastor kong, and if not for pow wee who brought me to chc...^^ you people make me who i am today..:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home