Androne

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Its coming back

that feeling is coming back. the feeling that one day i will lose even what/who i have left. its a feeling words cannot describe.

another interesting day it was. received an interesting email from a very interesting person whom i have know for almost a year now. it startled me at first, so Holy Spirit was right...IN A WAY...lol.

sometimes we people think too much, or look soo far that we fail to see what is in front of our very eyes. this person has been a good friend, an encourager in my darkest times, someone who stood by me. someone who never fails to put a smile on my face.

when i was happy, she was there to rejoice with me, when i was discouraged, she was there to encourage me. at tt point in time, it was all about emotions. yet i fail to see. when i was sick for more than a week, that gift with all the efforts, time, energies and letters with those bible verses, kept me through and kept me going...

things are cool now we are considered close friends if u can put it. cus she will know exactly what i am going though. someone i thank God for in my life.

well, hopefully it settles the 'puzzle' that the Holy Spirit 'joked' to me about..lol. but for some reason, it doesnt, though its related to the 'missing piece' in a way. something tells me there's more stuff ahead...well...its amusing and exciting in a way, how God reveals His mysterious nature.

often over-emphasising that actions speak louder than words. even to the extent of making words a form of confusion so that even you dont understand what He's saying. Then when He acts, you fall in love with Him all over again...

BS was good today..taught about being led by the Spirit, relying on the anointing and the power of the Spirit. you can have quality, but no substance! looks and achievements, but no attitude! you can have the form, but without the power!

The mark of true maturity, is the ability so be able to be led by the Holy Spirit EVERYDAY, EVERY MOMENT, EVERY SECOND, in EVERYTHING, in ALL OF YOUR LIFE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home