Androne

Friday, September 15, 2006

Revelations

first of all, i got my simcard replaced :D im still using e same number. just tt now im using a laopok phone...

talked to wayne yesterday, talked to adam today. for e first time i saw a different side of them, a more personal side. it made me see beyond e natural.

wadever's in e natural is also significant in e spiritual.

on e natural, we are skeletons inside a body of organs, muscle and skin. the skeleton is ugly, imperfect, 'fallen'/'dead'. but when e skeleton is covered with muscle, organs and tissues and skin, it becomes a living being.

similarly, we are all like e skeleton, imperfect, weak, fallen on e inside, but because of what Christ did, He clothed us with His righteousness, His glory and gave us His word, faith, hope and love, in Christ we are a new creation, we are alive in Christ!

just as e skeleton is dependent on our fleshly body to survive and to function, we are spiritual beings are dependent on God's word, His grace and the Holy Spirit to function in His Kingdom and to live out His peace, happiness, joy, faith, hope and love!

learned during BS when ps aries shared his story, i learned something important:

dont struggle, just surrender!

what goes up must come down..problems go up, solutions will come down. your tithes and offering go up, blessings come down. whatever is true for e natural, is true for e spiritual!

thats why e world can never except when we get blessed. because in their mind, to give means to waste money and to have lack. but e kingdom of God is always e other way round. e way up is e way down...

just now as i was talking to adam on e phone, it seemed that all my problems dissolved the moment i said 'hi' on the phone!!! i was like man, am i really that desperate for someone to talk to? i never knew that all i ever needed was someone to talk to..:S ooohh myy gooodnessss...lol

also learned that ONLY when you are weak, THEN He is strong!

when i could play for 2-3 cgs without problems, God placed me in wayne's cg. when i was overall IC for my ministry a few wks ago, then God placed me as a stagecrew for this week's svc and PM. when i attended OPM and it seemed my life was soo blessed, e next day my life seemed so 'cursed', no money, no bus, no toilet, no phone...whenever i have a great time with my cg members, e next moment, moody/loneliness/antisocial..

only when you are empty, then God can fill you. if you are so full of yourself all the time, how can God move in you?

whenever im full, whenever everything goes well for me, whenever life seemed so great for me, God empties me so that He can fill me. similarly, whenever you are full, God will empty you and fill you again.

its like changing water. leave it too long and mosquitoes will breed.

was telling pam jus now, what if you had a clone-pam as ur closest friend? if i had a clone-andrew as my closest friend, seriously, ill freak out! lol.

that gave me another revelation. all these revelations i shared came to me when i was letting go of my problems, when i was sharing it with various people and letting it all out. no matter how ugly it is. its like passing motion. it may stink, but if u have to do it, u have to do it..lol

what is the best way to love people as yourself?

its when you see everyone as a clone of yourself! i just found tt out. and i tink it works :D ill see everyone in my cg as myself, wayne, and e members. when i see wayne, someone influential as a clone of myself, ill feel encouraged. when i see members who are imperfect, facing problems, as clones of myself, ill begin to love them even more...

u might find me a bit weird, it seems my blog posts never flow and its like every post is typed by a different person..well..thats what makes me REAL! what to do, God wants me, e devil also want me, pull left, pull right, bless, curse, bless, curse...not funny lor! and its not a game!!! =p lol

speaking of games...im back on ROSE Online!!!!! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home