Androne

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Secret Place

Lord of my life
I love You
Lord of my days
I trust in You
Living beneath the shelter
Of Your wings
My heart's safe

For when I am lost
You find me
When I'm in need
You shelter me
Lord of my life
You are my secret place

Clothe me in Your presence Lord
Draw me near to You
All my heart I long to give to You
Living to be near You Lord
I long to see Your face
Lord, forever You're
My secret place

You're my peace
You're my rest
You're my secret place

i love this song..it never failed to bring tears to me. This song came when i was going through the worse moment in my life, when i was about to give up on many things.

But i thank God this week's been really an adventure for me. Thank God for His grace and anointing upon me during celgrp. i came to know that where i am today, is not because of what i did or what i achieved, but because of the grace of God.

it gave me a whole new revelation that changed my life entirely. God is more interested in your AVAILABILITY than your ability! all i had to do was to step out and take responsibility, and God will empower. but e grace and e anointing of God is not excuse for skill and competancy as well. but ive learned that i dun have to struggle, just surrender..

had a great service today. great fellowship too. happy bdae rhongal!

in a few hours time, ill be on e stage for e first time..:s

one thing's that on my mind right now..we are all growing up..:D

1 Comments:

  • thnx for posting this song - my secret place. where can i find the cd or sthg? thnx

    By Anonymous SKF, At 12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home