Androne

Thursday, September 21, 2006

hmm..who? what? huh? nothing..

yea another random title frm a random guy. BS was good yesterday. a few days back i was walking along e bus interchange and bought a $2 donation ticket for something i din really catch. but i jus bought e tix bcos i wanted to help. tt guy brightened up my day jus by talking to me.

after that as i continued walking this lady selling some accessories and jewelleries was promoting sales and she saw me and started walking to me. i stun already. then she wrapped her arms round mine and started asking me if i wanted to buy for my 'girlfriend'..then she used e 'buy la' thingy then stare into my eyes...dooh...but eventually thank God she let me go..lol...:s

then yesterday on e train, near dhoby ghaut e train suddenly break very suddenly and forcefully. i nalmost flew lol. then worse still this lady beside me grabbed my arm and squeezed it. :s very fun hor, but i could understand cus everyone was like trying to find something to grab.

in just 2 days i kena grabbed twice. doh...

yesterday was stoning as usual at home after i came back. played a few games of reversi with cin and shing online. got e songs for cg today. i somehow i feel very tired. like im going in circles. urrgh. tonight supposed to go expo for muso pract. but somehow i dun feel like goin, cus i need to practice for cg. :S ahhhh...wad to dooooooo...booooooo

appeared in someone's dreams lately. e first one was rather 'embarrassing' so e person din exactly tell me abt it, e 2nd one didnt make sense and was as lame as me..

ya..u feel lame now? oh wait...*takes a pendulum, *swings pendulum..'you are feeling lame..'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home