Androne

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Cant rem when was e last time i blogged

yea, i cant rem. im afraid i might repeat certain things tt ive mentioned in my previous posts..lol then again..oh wells..

cg was good. before tt had guit lesson with bao, attended e406 and e420. i really need to stretch myself man..a LOT! well, thank God everything went smoothly and i had a good time. and man, the chicken curry was the best ive tasted in my entire life!!! =)

i drank up e entire bowl man..lol

left around 1040pm, everyone else had ppl fetchin and e rest went to AMK stn so i went home by myself. reached home after midnight haha..i always do..:s

svc was good on sat. what a surprise indeed. i didnt see tt coming as well. haa. went to pop some eyes after svc. an incident happened that affected me emotionally indirectly. tt left a 'dirtpatch' in my heart..some things just happen just like that. and uve got to know how to deal with it.

although i wasnt affected directly..but oh wells, communication is word, gesture and SPIRIT. so i can tell pretty easily how someone is feeling just by talking to him or her. not tt im good, im nothing w/o God..its Him who makes all things possible. again, i wouldnt be where i am today if not for Him..:D

well, food was nice..but i still prefer chickychicky hahaha...

today was woken up during a most interesting dream..in a most interesting way..

sometimes e things u dream could be e result of something tts happening in reality.

well, in my dream, i was seeing a person in e cg blindfolded. din see e face though. something would be placed in e person's mouth, then e person has to guess what it is and then spit/remove it from her mouth. and so it was, a cockroach went into e person's mouth, a live one...it died in e process and when e person spat it out on her hand...

e worse thing happened..i could see the wings of e cockroach being 'detached' from e body all over e person's hand..then the person flung that piece of dead carcass onto my face! i got a shock, i almost freaked out but surprisingly i didnt, then e scene changed all of a sudden: pamela was screaming at my face and i woke up, and saw my phone was ringing the sms tone frm pam, cus she was supposed to wake me up...

how coincidentally similar eh? well, it has happened many times also..in reality e alarm clock is ringing then in my dream i would dream of a car horn, a person's scream, etc...that will wake me up..luckily i remembered to turn vibrating mode off and turn the ringer mode on..lol

everyone's having weird dreams..what season is this man..haha..

svc was good today as well. and grats ppl, we've completed e 14 lesson, marriage enrichment course! yeah! haha and now i just need to fill in all e remaining blanks on my workbook.

after svc some went for makeup cg and e rest went home. feeling sooooo sleepy and oh ya, ive gotten my letter to book a date for my medical examination..and now my mum's away overseas in china for a silk road tour for 2 wks...

so many things on my mind right now..i cant think straight. things to do, etc..ROSE is down, and other stuffs emotionally and spiritually that i have to settle and sort out..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home