Androne

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Another routine

here i am blogging my time off again..well not really blogging my time cus blogging doesnt take mucn time..:S

received a call frm wayne on mon saying that for some reason bao is not able to play for combined cg this fri and therefore i am. playing for 2-3 diff cgs is one thing, stretching my time and energy, but playing for a combined cg - also based on e fact tt wayne even said tt when bao and i were playing during a combined cg, it was SOFT! - is a whole new different thing.

i really need 3 things right now: anointing, grace, prayer..

everytime i serve e people, i always feel lethargic and tired, but e moment im there, it always seems that God was there to carry me through. sickness begins to leave, i begin to do what i cannot do, etc...well, after that its another story altogether...

well, what do ya know...finally got my ROSE to lvl80 in 2 weeks plus...amazing right? nah, just now PMed someone who's lvl14x asking how long she took, she told me 3 weeks..FAINT!!!

received my letter to book for my medical examination a few days back...wait a minute, didnt i blog this already? or mebbe i didnt..hmm..anyway..

yea im supposed to start e booking tmr. man, e word booking irks me..after what happened e last time i did something related to booking =.=

and oh...Joshua...welcome to ROSE! hahahahaha XD yea, finally someone i can play with haha..got my bro and josh :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home