Androne

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Blogspot spoil? sleeping? sick? hang?

hmm...dunno wad happen, my new template doesnt seem to show...sobz

anywaez, yesterdae had a wonderful cel grp meetin was good food too...hee :D had a touch frm God too while spendin my qt alone. well, tt was after wayne and lionel left my hse at abt 12am...=)

later my cg will b goin to sing nee's hse to give her a bdae surprise...:D oops, hope she's not readin this...haha XD for all u fellow bros n sistas out there who are sick or havin exams, i wish u all e best and good health to be upon u guys n gals :) indeed, there's nth God cannot do. :D

cant wait to go for service tom...although im gonna b late again...but i have no regrets man...haha :) allowin other cel grps to use my hse for make up, its indeed an honor to serve in e family of christ. =)

*Wonders...scratches head...*is Ownagemu down??? haha...cant seem to connect. and i dunno wad e MELly ppl did to my lappy e past few days, not play cz need cd key...doh...must have reset my registry or sth like dat, and yup, cant seem to play Call of Duty, some sounds are either missing or in a bad format. sigh...guess its bcos tt my lappy's not fixed yet...doh...

well, gtg now...cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home