Androne

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Yes, 1 more day...:)

yea, 1 more day till i get back my lappy...den can MU MU oredy, haha...:D i really appreciate e hols, can feel relaxed and secure, knowing tt if God is for me, no one can be against me =) and can oso spend time fellowhippin with my frens...:)

really had a great time with God 2 nights ago...it was so intimate, nothing else could be better in e world than to spend time in God's presence. i was so touched and ministered. Once again, God renewed my love for Him by giving me an encounter with Him tt night.

well, i can finally say my bible reading's back to normal (regular), i jus cant live one day without readin sia, so exciting all e Kings of Isreal, etc. i love all e wars written in e Bible. jus cant wait everyday to read more, suspense...whoo...haha XD well, ill b havin my BS tom, but so sad no longer at City BayView Hotel, now moved to Bible hse. but nonetheless, God presence and anointing will be same bcos He's e same yesterdae, today and 4eva...:D really lookin forward to tom...*Hee =) gonna b blessed and impacted and changed inside out...;) yea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home