Androne

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Fallin down..but the Lord will pick me up!

dunno y since e past few daes, there's no sch, yet as i waste my day im losing e power of e fruits of e Spirit. feeling dry and offtrack lately...well, not exactly dry but it seems each day the challenges just get bigger and bigger. at this pt in my life its hard to stay focused on God.

well, yesterdae night i sought e Lord. again today, i failed to do what he told me to do. This cannot continue any longer....he told be tt im gonna start "backsliding" soon...if i dun change my thinking. so He, being a lovely father, insisted tt i go on a 7-day-fast. excluding weekends where fellowship is just as important. well, looks like ill have 2 start tomo. i feel so bad disobeying Him in his midst...but im glad e Holy SPirit is always there to guide me. =)

well, some time ago, e Lord spoke to me sayin tt this period of 3 years, im gonna face a lot of temptations and challenges, more than ever. and now im beginnin to feel jus e "start" of it. it seems so easy to get distracted and all tt...

well, thank Him bcos "Greater is He who is in me, than he who is in the world!" its time to pull myself together. looks like tom's bs im really gonna have a word frm him tt will change me completely! :D well, itll b more like a word of "correction". whatever it is, im willing to change. although i fear His so-called "lectuer" on me, but i thank God for "He has not given us a spirit of fear, but of peace, and a sound mind!" :D well, some time ago too, i think it was last yr, He did tell me tt He will find me the right person before i graduate! :)

well, honestly i dun sense anythin yet...But He did reassure me jus now in e shower, tt all will be made known to me after i SURVIVE e hard times in poly. well, ive still got 2 yrs to go...looks like i really need A LOT more of e HOly Spirit now...*Hee ;) its only e beginning...XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home