Androne

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Ps Albert is good....heeee

well, service has ended. but sadly our fellowship ended too...sobsob...everyone went home cos got exams. haiz nevertheless, im really impacted by what ps albert shared today. how we cant love Jesus and e world at e same time. and how e world tries to make u ugly look nice. i really enjoyed e part when he shared about ET...lol i mean tt how e world and devil look like if u put it tt way...ugly but cute, cuddly, and friendly. man....

even though i was ALMOST LATE for service...im really glad today and reassured that God is faithful and t He's nv late...;) well, today makeup cel grp ended at 11 and service starts at 1130, but e doors normally open abt 1100-1115. so okay got my cel grp to help me reserve seats. im really glad tt i dun have e tendency to blame the makeup cg. i mean, it really feels good to allow God's ppl (my fellow siblings) to use e hse for cg. even in my room i felt God's presence even though they were outside.

after e makeup cg, i decided to take a cab. by e time i left was abt 1105am. waited for a cab until 1124am. man i cant remember when was e last time i prayed for a cab...haha. but i really enjoyed tt moment. life with God is always exciting...He's so full of surprises. indeed he never fails me...yea! :D reached ON TIME! praise e lord! =) at tt moment i felt e Holy SPirit said to me:

HS: u see? dun believe
ME: okok ill believe. thanks for stretching my faith.
HS: God will honor those who honor him
ME: thanks again. indeed God is always on time :)
HS: no prob. i love u
ME: i love u very much

durin service i really felt His presence all over me. and i was again cryin in His presence as He touched me. well, eva's gonna sign me up for sound ministry. well, ive always loved how music can bring God's presence down. tt wad i wanna do. cos i have my guitar too....when im ready. the guitar ministry's for me. ill make use of every stepping stone God give me...;) man i feel like praisin God now...haha once i spend a great amount of time in God's presence...i jus want more.....yea! it feels so refreshing and exciting!...well, *CiA0*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home