Androne

Friday, September 10, 2004

HaRdCoRe

yesterdae was hardcore man, woke up at 5+ go to sch, den go for overnight prayer meeting till 5+ this morning. now in sch...den later tonite got cel group. wahaz...its really amazing how u can achieve almost anything when u rely on God's strength and not on ur own. :D

dunno y for e past few daes ive been feeling nauseous...even now im feeling nauseous. mayb it was sth i ate...? i dunno. yesterdae during praise n worship as well as durin e prayer session, man i was feeling nauseous all e way. but e moment i began to pray in e Spirit, i felt a surge of strength and my discomfort was gone :D But there were also times when e discomfort was so great, i couldnt really focus. told myself tt i would leave at 1am, but its really by God's strength tt i could pull through till 5am+...=) The power of God is really not limited by anything...:D i could only pull through becos i relied on His strength and not on my own.

yesterdae i met this indian brother. even though he was in bible sch for a few months...man he could really pray! even i was taken back...i really felt very...urm..."small" hahaz :) every minute he would rebuke, bind, and attack e devil. my my POV he was like in a war or sth. a very aggressive prayer warrior...lol everyone was physically tired, but at tt moment we're not in e physical realm, we were in e realm of the Spirit, e realm of the supernatural, where there are no limits. =) ive decided to really work on my qt and prayer walk...:D

towards e end, we had sth like a Holy Spirit session. we jus spent our time seeking God. and true enough, He was present. ppl began to tear in His presence, even me. was really touched. b4 e prayer meeting i had a quarrel with my bro, and God really spoke to me. and, well, i wouldnt say too much cos its too personal. *Hee..But i rem Him saying to me: I will lift you up above all e storms, I wll lift u up beyond your own imagination, and I will fulfil my purpose through you & u will impact e lives of many.

tt really touched my heart, even though i was feeling weird after wad happened at home. man, i blew my top. but i had confessed and sought e Lord and he forgave me :D and He told me tt He will lift me up :) God can really melt e hardest of hearts..yea =) during e prayer session man, i cried b4 God. i had an encounter with Him. He told me tt no matter how dirty my hands were, he will nv let me go. and i told Him tt if i were to let go, He would pull me back. really felt e love of God durin tt moment.

how i long for more encounters with Him every day...:D
(Trusting God for strength to last me the entire day) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home