Androne

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

So sad...lost an AD in FS Test to 1 qn...*Grr*

jus got back my FS test results....so disappointed and regretful. in e start of e test i skipped one qn. at e end of e test i forgot to return to it. but its not tt i dunno how to do tt qn, i KNOW how to do tt qn, but i forgot i skipped it cos its my first time skipping qns in a test. tt qn was 4 marks...i scored 82 (A), but tt qn cost me an AD(distinction >85)!!! *Grr* wah tts it.....i wont skip anymore qns in e following test....*SiGh*

but i rEally have to thank God for giving me an A, although e effort i put in to get an A was inevident, its was my closeness and relationship with Him tt helped me through. He sort of gave me "solutions" durin e test. most ppl dun get answers 4 qns durin tests its bcos they nv ask God haha, Hee :D lol n when u ask, also dun find Him replying, "Do I know you?" =)....walk with God n He will walk with you...*Hee :D

yea, this fri goin watch e all-time-lame-fav "AvP" movie...lol at e same time i really hope tt my 2 frens comin along with me could come 4 cg....;) if i can see it, i can have it!

Praise e Lord! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home