Androne

Friday, August 27, 2004

Yea, tests over!

wow, today's e last test...*exhales* :D seriously, i din prepare much for the tests, all 4 of them, but God was faithful, even when i was faithless...:) its Him who helped me through, it was Him who stood by me when i needed Him the most. indeed, i thank Him for giving me the power of memory. even i know i din study much, or hardly put much effort, i believe it was my walk with Him tt made us closer. there were times when he would tell me answers...:D *Hee

jus now durin e test, halfway felt my nose became watery for dunno wad reason, n i felt a flowing sensation in my nose. man, i tot my nose was bleeding, but thank God after checking, it wasnt blood...*phew* at tt time i was really dosing off, it not for God, who made it felt as if it was really bleeding, i wouldnt have woke up fully...;) thanks anyway Jesus. I know in all things will work for e good of those who love u, even when we do not understand, yet u know all things. in tt i feel secure. :)

tonight goin for overnight prayer meeting. so excited. to feel His presence once again....yes, ive felt it during my qt, but...u noe...ill nv be satisfied...hee =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home