Androne

Sunday, August 29, 2004

I don't feel like putting any title...

wow, yesterdae's cg was great. really felt e power of prayer...:D i dun jus want it to become a lifestyle, i want it to become my conviction to spend time with God everyday. even though im tired, i will still pray to Him n praise Him for His good works. =) tts y its called a sacrifice of praise..:D yea!

yesterdae was e 2nd time this wk tt i really felt tt im so close to Jesus once again. few days ago, my qt was interrupted by my father, who jus came in n scolded me for something durin my qt. at tt moment i really felt e Holy Spirit and His presence gone for tt moment. at tt point i started to cry out, "dun leave me, i cant live life without u..." it was my hunger tt kept me going. despite what e Devil could do to take away my relationship with God. e interesting thing is, he always fails...:) its only when i feel e persecution, all e spiritual attacks, tt i noe tt my walk with God is even closer as whoever is a lover of e world cannot be a lover of God. n tt really encouraged me a lot tt when things go wrong in e world, i noe im right before Jesus. =)

yesterdae after cg, during my qt, my brother came in n once again e presence i felt left, he started scolding me...eventually my father came in n jus..."spoil my fellowship", shouting...making comments, etc. i couldnt take it any longer, each time i begin to feel His presence come, someone would jus come and take it away frm me. but its bcos of my hunger tt e Holy Spirit is willing to return after each incident and make His presence felt even stronger. tt was when i started weeping after, my bro n dad left, n i began giving God praise. :D once again because i noe Satan is getting jealous. yea! =) glory to God, who is faithful!

i really miss this kind of life...since a few months ago, u can read in my 1st blog. e persecutions really came like airstrikes upon me...frens who are "christians" even started putting words of condemnation in my tagboard, "repent", "u call urself a christian?", "u have sinned", "ure a cult" and so on. man i really thanked God i survived tt major blow to my faith. as i started poly i became spiritually dry for some time. and now, i caught hold of e fire back once again!...yea :) so happy..=) it was really a battle for me a few months ago, but in God i shall prosper in all things for he is my RocK, my ForTress, and my Refuge! :D i won...yea!

now is e start of another journey. after e overnight prayer meeting...i feel really strengthened. i dun care if e Devil tries to take away my relationship again, but i noe this, HE WILL NEVER WIN! =) i belong to God and i love HIm with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

i dun feel sad or cry when ppl pass away, when i m bankrupt, when things go wrong, when war's around, when e economy drops, when ppl are angry at me, when ppl scold, insult, persecute me, when i lose something, when my things get stolen, when im hungry, when my frens leave me, when i have nothing left on this world...i feel sad r cry when God is taken frm me! cos He is everything to me! i can lose everything i have, but i will still have Him....i will kneel and bow b4 His feet and praise him; adore him; worship Him. he has given me something no one else can give me, He has done for me something no one else couldve done. i really want to thank Him for saving me, for givving me a new life, for being there when i need Him, for pulling me back when i wander off too far...:D there's nth He cant do for me, n there's nth i cant do for Him. =)

feel, really excited for tom's service...i wanna feel HIm and walk with Him all over again!...:) yea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home