Androne

Sunday, September 05, 2004

So Happy...:)

yesterdae as i was abt to start my qt, my worship cds were in s sense "stolen" frm my bro.....arrgh...so sad. i really get e presence of God thru those CDs as i praise Him...*sobs*

dunno y after i feel deprived of God's presence i just cried again...man, seriously ive never felt so "addicted" to God's presence b4. :D and im also happy now tt i need Him more now than i used to...=) as i was cryin in my room, longing for His presence, Holy Spirit spoke to me:

HS: Andrew, do you love Me?
ME: Yes
HS: Then why do cry just because you have nothing left with you?
ME: Cause i jus wanna feel You
HS: Is your worship towards me so limited? Am I a God who is limited?
ME: Of course not.
HS: Then I'm sure you can find other means...
ME: But your presence won't be strong...sometimes i play the guitar i don't feel You at all. i jus dun want you (your presence) to leave me...
HS: (Reading my mind) You know? it's not that im not there...i am always there with you when you spend time with me. You just have to FOCUS on me, not on the song, or on the tone of your guitar. I am always there for you, waiting for you to reach out to me. WOrship me with all your heart, soul and mind, not with all your abilities. and if you truly love me, you will do whatever it takes to go after me.
ME: (feeling bad at e same time charged with faith) I understand now. thank you. I love you.(wiped tears)
HS: I love you too.

then his presence left. BUT i know he is still there smiling at me with eyes of love no words can express....and i felt really happy n blessed...:D

my prayer walk has been strengthening e past wk. yet i noe im not satisfied, i wan to "lvl up" ;) "He will make me the head and not the tail, i will be above and not beneath"... ;)

really enjoyed service jus now, man, each time when Kong plays "Lord ive come to bow down at your feet..."man i would jus tear in God's presence, tt song is really very touching :D so i went home and i so-called "try and error" e chords of e song on my guitar and man, i got e tune! yea! haha :) it "sounds" right, but mebbe jus a few chord diff like c-c7 or g-g7 or sth like dae...:D but it sounded good, hee...and His presence jus came and touched me..:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home