Androne

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

BlasterWorm? Blast you man! =P

so heng...my lappy kena blasterworm attack for a moment...cos my HopSter hang, makin me connection insecure for a minute...tot my lappy kena infected sia. but i went to service centre they say my lappy's safe n protected. i din noe e worm can transfer via other ppl's lappy too, cos they usin e same network. tt was my third time i "visited" e service centre oredy...haha :D

so excited...tom goin for overnight prayer meetin...sth always happens when i go there n i always get blessed and touched by e power of God each time i go. =) goin to e hse of God is always a life-changing thing...:)

also, my fren's classmate's mum, whom i was prayin for, was out of ICU!!!! whoooohoooO! her mum had a shortage of white blood cells and was in critical condition. on mon, was her "deadline". but by God's miraculous power, and by our prayers, on mon, e doc said her white blood cells suddenly shot up drastically! yea! =) i really feel tt God always leaves e best for last, when we hold on to e end. :D and He is nv late...:)

right now struggling with Poisson Distribution. i believe tt God will help me achieve sth i cannot achieve, as always...:D "With man, it's impossible, but with God, all things are possible".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home