Androne

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Well...well...no title to add...:)

well, im so glad tt today is my free day...can finally spend more time with God. this afternoon i managed to play King of Majesty...well, its quite an achievement i mus sae. of course i din sign up for any courses or anythin like tt, but i feel its really e Holy Spirit tt guides me thru when i spend time worshippin and adoring him. ;) i have nothin else to sae other than "It was He who taught me guitar"...well, of course i wouldnt forget pow wee for really guidin me when i needed him. :D thanks ya....=)

since my mum removed my internet connection at home cos of my bro's exams(to avoid distraction etc...), i really must thank God that i can BLOG! wow! how? haha...at home well, its gd to walk around with ur laptop once in a while. *Hee :P truly enough here in my own room, im blogging usin well, other ppl's connection? haha...

wel, cut my hair todae...wahahahaz dunno y jus felt like cuttin so i went for it...whoo! :D feel cooler now..haha cant wait for tom's service. am really expectin od to touch me tom...and ill go a lvl higher! yea! ;) well, WWE startin soon yea, hahaz...*CaO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home