Androne

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Hmm...not much...:D

well, this week's been preeti norm i would sae. which is, hmm...kinda bad actualli. except jus last night i managed to play "Open Up the" Gates on my guitar...woohoo...well, most of it..haha except the intro part where i slipped (BBBB BEBBBB BE...)

had BS yesterdae...really feel strengthened last night. ended my qt at 1am. thank God i din wake up late todae...yea =D i jus feel tt i really need more of God's presence. more than ever. its sth u can get so called "addicted" to...haha ;) there's power, healing, dreams and visions when He u receive a touch frm heaven.

its really cool how God who made the Universe, with all power and holiness, is interested in someone like me. i really feel so loved and secure...when someone tells me "I love you", yea, ill feel touched...but when Almighty God says "I love you", man i am willing to give up my all jus to experience Him. =)

Lookin fwd to CG this tom. well, looks like ill have to "start" preparin for PSP tom...haha =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home