Androne

Monday, September 13, 2004

A new day...a new life

this mornin i did sth ive nv done b4...qt on e bus...wow. it felt kind of weird at first...but e really felt God encouraging me. after all, as my friend, God is interested in everything...:) *Hee

e cool thing is tt, i didnt feel nauseous anymore when i spent time with God on e bus. normally it would be worse cause i was...well, reading on e bus! but i really thank God tt he kept His word and assured my safety and comfort =)

also, as i was in e bus...man e aircon was sooo cold, i was freezing man. but each time i felt His presence i would jus feel e warmth...e warmth of His love. :D really felt good despite feeling weird doing qt on e bus. man, it was an adventure...haha =P

indeed when theres a breakthrough with my relationship with God, there will be breakthroughs in my life. so happy...got A+,A,A,B for tests...yea! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home