Androne

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Well, holidaes are here...i suppose...

so exciting e hols r here man...yea. so happy, can spend more time with God and my guitar and MU...haha :) well, im not exactly at home now....*SiGh* dunno wad happened last night. i normally would plug my desktop speakers or my headphones into tt teeny weeny slot in front of my lappy. yesterdae after i removed my plug and restarted e lap, found out tt now my lap speakers had no sound. o...k....at first tot it was some driver prob, but realised tt its e HOLE!

now in order to get sound out of my lap speakers, i had to slot my headphone plug, yes...e pointing thingy into e hole...well, halfway. had to actualli touch e inside of e hole in order to get sound. tts so lame. XD well, im in SCHOOL! wow....actualli waitin for my cel grp fren cos his lap worse, cannot log on to windows at all. lol so yea, we are gonna be fellowshipping at e MEL centre later...omg.....=P

well, at least yesterdae was good. after bs me and my "jie"s had dinner at PS. went to look for guitar pick couldnt find one...sobsob. well, i guess theres always a second chance...:D went to follow vivian and sing nee go look at pianos and keyboards, i looked at e piano it stated $56,892!!!.....my eyes almost went rolin' rolin' rolin' sia...and i tot my laptop was expensive whew! before tt i went to look at e electric guitar and voila! its cost was no different frm my lap....oh man....

so excited every week, cant wait to go back to church every week to meet my frens and God. time flies now....heee =)

9.28PM:

sobsob...went to MEL this mornin. left e sch 3kg lighter. it was a hardware prob and they had to keep it for servicing for 4 days! excl sat n sun. tt means ill only b able to get it back next tue-wed, latest thurs. boohoohoo, my MU! arrgh

well, i certainly hope someone can lemme his/her com to do my MU-ing *Hee :D well, wad to do, me intend to go lanshop play lo tom, sth ive nv done n somewhere ive nv been 2 for 3 yrs now...Haha =P at least i could play 4 a few hrs in e afternoon before my cel grp tom nite...:D

Is there someone out there, cool
Who can lend me play my MU?
I would love to use his/her com,
Of course without consent form.
Is there someone out there, cool
Who can lend me play my MU?
I would love to play a while,
Unless he/she is, of course, vile
Is there someone out there, cool
Who can lend me play my MU?
I would thank him/her very much,
Playing MU MU on my couch
Ouch!
-WeRDNA (All rights reserved.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home