Androne

Friday, October 08, 2004

Exams over

whew..exams over...yup! sem1 ended jus like tt...well, i can say its ended cos ya...its ended in a sense...haha

finally i can have my own personal space for God. no more studies to bother me anymore. i can have all e time in e world...:D cel grp startin sson, well, certainly loking forward to being impacted by e Word of God. since today. for e past few daes, i can finally get to spend more time with God. i feel that im closer to him now. todae even though im fasting, but yea, i had mjultiple conversations with God. about wad...haha cant sae....well, abt my own life. how i feel this and tt and all tt...haha :P telling Him how much i love and thank Him for wad He's done for me.

basically we talked almost abt anythin under e sun. even abt my looks hahaha...but really i had a great time fellowshipping with God. well, for e whole day it seems. chatting with God can really bring down His presence too...;) God is interested in everyone and in everything. =) there's really nothing u cant talk to God abt. He cares, and He loves. And the most touching thing is tt He doesnt see u for who u are, He sees u for who u can become. :D

sook jai if ure readin this...happy bdae! :)

powpow's playin e guitar already...yup...it feels refreshing when God touches me...:D i want to bring down His presence through music too....=)

After Cel Grp (din wanna cre8 a new entry cos tt'll b 2 a day!):

well, i did exp God in a tangible way jus now...man, it feels so good...He melted my heart durin worship..:) when we were prayin for e offering...man, i felt it physically...i felt someone's arms around my right shoulder and lo behold no one was there....then i realised tt it was the Holy Spirit. He put his arms around me and tapped my right shoulder3x..wow...i was like whoohoo! haha :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home