Androne

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

LIFT STUCK WITH ME IN IT! but God let me out...:)

i was leavin for bs n im gonna b late if i was to be held back. surely enough, as i left my hse, i was in e lift when it suddenly came to a halt. i almost had a "lift off". my heart oso "took off". i waited for 30 sec and i decided to seek God at tt moment. i was nervous and tense...i told God..."u cant be kidding...not now...." after like 1 min...e lift jerked and moved to e nearest floor. e doors opened and God told me not to take e lifts but take e stairs instead. as i left e lift e doors closed shut behind me and e buzzer rang...

e lift had jammed behind me and on e electronic sign was written "BLK 665A LIFT POWER FAILURE!" man, i was relieved. yea! praise e lord! :D it felt eerie and claustrophobic in e lift....glad God was there in e lift. but its a pity i din see an angel open e doors for me *sob*...haha....=) ttll b e day...lol XD see...i dun need any repairman...wahaha. indeed God saves those who call Him bcos he loves everyone not by what e person has done but by who e person is...:)

somehow e incident gave me a revelation: our daily walk with God is jus like tt...everything seems to be fine when suddenly there is a "power failure" in our spirit man. we struggle and many backslide. but in every tough time, God will always provide a way out to those who ask of Him. "Ask and it shall be given unto you". we jus have to choose....=)

BS was great.....discipleship...woooo haa :D after tt for e first time...i had fellowship on a wed night after bs...with sing nee and vivian. looks like ill b havin 3 fellowship sessions per week now...hee wed, fri(cg) and sun(svc)....hope can spend more time with my cg frens...

tom vivian comin my hse teach my bro chinese...wahaha...yup at e same time can teach her a few basic guitar chords ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home