Androne

Friday, October 22, 2004

I'm back!!!

yea got back my lapppy. well, it wasnt exactly fixed cos e parts havent arrived yet. :) so they return to me 4 e time being. jus started to play sims2, so fun...haha XD

looking forward to cel grp later...hee

nth much happened e past few days or so...wake up, eat, play, eat, slack, eat, QT. of course there were other things in between la...lol =P

well, im intendin to declare november my workout month. hopefully i can build myself up...:)

well, expect more of my blog by e end of this week. i believe service is jus as good as ever and better. knowing that we are free frm e system of e world bcos we live in e realm of e supernatural. a place of not just enough but a place of more than enough.

God may have written our lives in His book, commanding blessings upon blessings, yet all we have to do is to receive. of course in our fallen/corrupted world, will tend 2 take it away, true happiness, love, peace n all. cos there's always e devil in control, preventing us frm receiving e blessings of abundance. but im glad that i dun have to submit to e world, He who is in me is greater than he who is in the world. =)

lunch time! cya ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home