Androne

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Eh, very long never blog!

Firstly, thanks wyelin for the snacks. I wasnt expecting anyone to buy me anything for my birthday and you did that even though it was belated. Wo bei mo le haha. Apart from the cg gift and the dinner my parents treated me to, no one else gave me anything. You were the second.

And you called me your mentor in your blog.. awwwww *melts haha. Thanks thanks..I never saw myself as a mentor, just an ordinary friend. :D To have a disciple, ohhh Im so humbled, Im the most humble person that Im humbled by my own humility... LOL! PS kong's joke.. okay never mind, that was totally random O_O.

And since pranee asked, I shall share something I forgot to. Haha.. I have an experience, but not a weird one haha.

It was an encounter last week during my movie outing with my poly peeps. Well, they were supposed to meet up at 630 I think.

I remembered, I made my way down, only to realise they had changed the location without informing me. Honestly, I was quite frustrated. But I never say anything, just smile only..haha..but inside was like...yea.

Anyway, I asked for directions to take bus from parkmall to cineleisure. Cus you know im not a bus guy. Since I thought it was quite near and more feasible to take a bus, I decided to go ahead with it anyway.

First person I asked, he told me, oh, every bus should go. WOW. Thats the most killer statement ever. Hahaha. No offense but, I saw some buses turning to somewhere else. Hmm. Every bus should go. You no need to think about it, straight away, you know, that wont happen lol.

Another friend told me to take this bus, okay. I boarded. "When to alight?" "Er..I dunno ah, sorry, I busy now". WAH!

I went in circles around town, I ended up walking everywhere, eventually I gave up, I took the train. Realised I was 15min late for the movie. You can imagine how fuming I mustve been on the inside, here I am, supposed to be salt and light, have a spirit of excellence, and Im the only christian in the group and Im late!

When I walked, I walked suuuper fast, because firstly, I was late, secondly because I was damn frustrated. That was when I remembered what Thomas said, whatever trials God puts you through, if you cannot take it, just try. NEVER COMPLAIN. Because God is good, even when you dont feel like!

Its just like today's sermon about childish thinking in the eyes of God the Father.

So I composed myself, dont complain, dont complain, everything will be okay..etc. And Holy Spirit was like telling me, "Do you trust me?" I said "Yes..but..Im already late. 15mins late. Time cannot be reversed :S"

And Holy spirit just replied: Then dont complain. Do you trust me?

Seeing the odds against me and thinking this must be the craziest response Ive ever made, I said, "Yes Lord..even if this seems like a huuuuge joke to me.."

On one hand, Im saying to myself, God I trust you.
On the other hand, another voice says, you're already 15mins late, even if you watched the movie, you wouldnt get it. You've wasted your trip, and your energy.

But HS prompted to me to call one of my friends, I was prepared to tell her Im late and I was ready to apologise, maybe even backing out and paying the money for the tickets. Apparently, something astounding happened, she told me, she's still at raffles. Im like huh? Then how...

And she said...."Oh, they change the timing to the next show (which is 1hr from the time I called).." I WAS AWESTRUCK! You had no idea the relief or the shock I was in!!!! I was like..."OHHH MY GAWWWD, Holy Spirit you gotta be kidding me! Like that also can!"

Yes, they changed the timing, WITHOUT teling me! Just like how they changed the venue without telling me!

First I was angry.
Now they made the same 'mistake', I was relieved and thankful.
How God is able make all things work for good!

And Holy Spirit whispered, "You ah..told you so..."

And I was dumbfounded. I didnt know how to reply Him. I was completely broken before Him. How foolish of me. O_O

Father's day service and SOS was awesome. Dad and mum came. Cant wait for this thursday's final lesson on Mature Love and of course, my long awaited, OVERNIGHT PRAYER MEETINGS thats coming soon! WOOHOO!

June is almost over! Wahaha. Very soon I can countdown my ORD date with my hands already (yea, like in months o.o)! Which is like..after FOP and national day. I cant wait for ORD, and then Ill have a few months of break or maybe take up part time work and then enrol into 2011 SOT intake. Cus I ORD in june 2010 Ill miss the 2010 intake.

In fact, I ORD exactly on Asia Conference. How cool huh and I have a feeling my 23rd birthday would be during the conference itself...I hope. We still dunno the date but its definitely around the same week, June 9- June 10, around there.

23rd birthday....ahhhh.....aging!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home