Androne

Thursday, June 04, 2009

CG Member's Encounter

From a fellow member:

"Hey andrew! I had a dream, need to ask u agn abt ur dream n hw Jesus looks like, cuz Im nt sure if thats Jesus whom I saw in my dream, and I think Holy Spirit is tugging me to talk to u! Im gonna slp now, will msg u agn tmr k! Slp well, nites!"

When I received it, I got excited man. I mean, its one thing to dream of Jesus and heaven, its one thing to hear from God and see visions, but its another thing when God sends someone to you! lol.

I mean, what am I gonna say? If suddenly someone tells me, 'I think Holy Spirit is tugging me to talk u u!', haha how am I supposed to react? This is the first time, HS actually sends someone to me regarding a dream. Like...wow. Haha. Or rather, its been awhile since anything like this happened. :O

And this person I know, has supernatural encounters before.

A few months ago, she dreamt of Michael the archangel, then after waking up, went to the kitchen to prepare food, while standing in front of the stove, the glass pot in front of her exploded because of the heat I think, everywhere was glass pieces. They flew to the left, to the right, some behind her, but at the place where she stood, there was no trace of glass fragments at all! Best thing was, her face was like right in front of the pot!

Its like an invisible shield, and best thing was, because the pot exploded, she got shocked and unknowingly, stepped across the glass fragments on the floor and ran away from the stove. But not a single cut was sustained! And she remembered the dream, with Michael, God's General in Command, the archangel.

I guess God likes to draw like-minded people haha.

When you hang around true prophets, people who encountered God, God can flow so easily, just like that. There is power in agreement. We may not have the same mindsets or personalities, but we have one thing in agreement, and that is supernatural encounters.

You become who you follow, man, when I heard her testimony, I wowed. Deep down, I wanted that and I was willing to do whatever it takes, just to live the life she lived.

With normal people, I dont get messages like, "HS is tugging me to talk to u", or "can you help me interpret my dream?", never. lol. Its only in the company of people with commonalities, that God begins to move in that area.

I may not club or dance or love parties, I may like solitude and quietness, but I live in heaven on earth and I think thats more fun and exciting than anyone or anything in this world can offer.

And its during those moments of tranquility that Im able to hear that still small voice. Where nothing at all is on my mind, just me, fully open, fully available, for God to use. Not even friends are on my mind sometimes, cus, in reality, I dont have much either. lol.

They're either moved on in life (cus for someone my age, Im really slow! Still NS! Sigh), or theyve disappeared the moment Ive been used to meet their need. Im like a vending machine, only when they need something, they come to me. What they feel, they dont share, things in their life they dont share, I may have many buddies, but Im not sure if Im anyone's buddy..lol.

Anyway, tmr is friday already! Yeah. Churchwide BS! :D

I want more encounters! I dont care if nobody knows or is interested haha. Im just a hopeless romantic, desperately in love with God lol. I still remember Mike Connell's altar call.

"If you have areas in your life which you want me to pray for the power to break upon, I want you to come up to the front..."

*Goes up..."God, I dont know what to break, I think I have nothing to break in my life, just touch me can already. I wanna see if the person praying for me can discern anything wrong with me LOL! Nobody needs to know, I just want You..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home