Androne

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sleeeeeepy...pupupu (m_m)

Finally, I can take halfday tomorrow. Sleepy the whole week man.

Happy happy!

Oh yes, last week I dreamt of heaven, last night, I dreamt I went to ahma's house, went into the room and ahgong appeared inside and said hi to me, not the spirit/angelic form, lol, the actual human form, as if he never died or he resurrected. :O

Hmm. Anyway, this week saw 2 'pretty angels' hahaha! A few ppl will know who Im talking about LOL! :$

I hate imeem. It cant upload my songs, and it doesnt say why.
Hmm talk about stupid programmers, all they does is tell u, "Upload error!"
They never tell you what the error is!

Btw, alicia showed me this link:

http://babymiloveyou.blogspot.com/

She's the usher whom ps mike taught her how to lay hands during Service 2. Read May23 entry, super amazing! GOSH! AHHHH!!! *Hunger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home