Androne

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Chats, Revelations, BOOM!

Had a fruitful chatting session with Sean and Prija last night after dinner. I cant believe I actually talked for 2hrs non stop! LOL.

I was sharing my dream to heaven and I mean, we just talked nonstop! Its so awesome to hear Sean and Prija sharing about people they know with similar encounters, stories from books, it was just amazing, how everything flowed. I began to realize that I what I encountered was more than a dream, like Sean said, it was preparation for something.

Cus if God shows you a reward, you gotta be prepared for some tough challenges ahead, if not why would God show you the prize? It is to motivate and remind you when these things happen.

And Prija was sharing with me how the death in water in my dream symbolises the dying of the flesh. Man! If we hadnt chatted I wouldnt have known! We talked about how when believers die, there is a period of time after that when their loved ones will have 'divine encounters' with heaven and the afterlife, just to firmly assure that their loved ones are in heaven. I guess its God's gracious way to dealing with the trauma of a passing on of a loved one..

Either that or ahgong knew how I felt and asked God to give me a glimpse of certainty, so on. We went on to talk about Dr Cho's testimony on how when his son passed away and Dr Cho was telling God, "I will not leave until you give me back my son!" and eventually Jesus told the son, "Sorry but you have to return..because your father wont let you go." BAM!

That was just awesome stuff man!

Even on the train, we continued talking this time about heaven, death and hell. We just kept going on and on and on...its so amazing how our minds can only conceive so much. Even when asked, 'how do you think heaven looks like?', how we think is only so limited.

I liked what Sean said, God is soooooo big. We are sooooooooo small. If God can forgive us, it just shows how big and vast His love is.

Yet when people hold things against someone, I mean, how much 'smaller' or 'bigger' is he to you!?! And you cant even forgive or love that person??? And to think God expressed HIS love to you yet you cant even love a fellow human being? Thats plain mockery to God! What? You think you are GREATER than God???

If Jesus can come from heaven to earth just to die for you, yet you cant even sms a person to say you're sorry! Or worse, if God can answer your prayers, God, answering a human thats nothing more than the size of a microscopic dust in perspective of HIS size, who are you to not even be accountable to the people around you?

God can talk to man, yet you cant even talk to your own friends! Man, IM ON FIRE! HAHAHA!

There are many people who talk to God. But only a few are intimate with Him.
Many people love God. But only a few are passionately in love with Him.

How many people actually tell people, man, God is soooo shuai! He's really stunningly good looking! NONE! lol. Maybe just one or two who had deep encounters with Him. But for me, Ive seen Him for myself! If you think Brad Pitt or some other superstar is handsome, man, you're insulting God man.. LOL.

Love is dead, unless you put fire and passion in it.

You know..when you begin to talk about God, heaven, eternity and you begin to share your experiences and encounters...its so amazing that from christians alone you get various responses.

1. Those who are passionately excited and you chat for hours non-stop, like me. LOL
2. Those who are narrow-minded, critical and cynical, and think they own their own lives.
3. Those who are quiet, unresponsive, simply uninterested and cant be bothered.

How do you love someone you cant see?
When Hes that real to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home