Androne

Friday, May 22, 2009

I dreamt of heaven and Jesus! OMG!

Before I update on my night shift,

Just wannt post this before my subconscious mind dies off...and my conscious mind takes over for the day haha.

So cool!!!!!!! AHH!!!

I dreamt I was in some small pool or puddle, playing, halfway I drowned without knowing, not feeling anything.

Next moment I was in heaven.

It was like a palace, I was outside the gate. Looking out and looking down was just clouds of white mist. I saw one person at the gate who opens it. Someone on the inside, beside the gate, some greeter. Someone would read the names before I went in. My name was called. The one at the gate opened it.

I walked in, in shock and in awe.

I turned to the greeter and smiled, he smiled and nodded back.

I was wandering at this street pondering how I died, it was like a city on a mountain top. Really beautiful. Looking towards the highest spot I could hear God's voice talking to the angels about some stuff. It was beaming. I couldnt see a thing, only heard his loud, deep, hollow but crystal clear voice. Colored lights were flashing and God was telling the angels how and what to do to answer so-and-so's prayer request. Its like: "You..do this...you, do that..quick...". Everyone was just busy! But we know God is never too busy for us! =) There was jus alot going on...

I dunno how, I had my handphone with me. I smsed my mum, told her I drowned. She could reply back! =O I didnt bother to me at that moment, its as if Im losing that 'missing' feeling haha.

I followed the crowd, seeing anyone who I can recognise. I didnt recall how they look like btw, just normal people, they look normal, yea.

I entered this huge hall, so big I couldnt even see the ceiling. It was like a palace.

People were sitting down, I sat down alone in a corner. I suppose it was some worship place. So waiting to see what would happen next, we started singing songs. And then it seemed they were waiting for the sermon.

Seated down on the floor I waited, not knowing anything or anticipating anything, the only feeling I felt at the moment was just....like that.....I was just too amazed to even feel anything, I was waiting for things to happen, looking around, etc.

And this guy appeared from the top and came down and sat right beside me and started sharing some stuff. The person beside me stretched out his hand and put it round his arms just as 'He' landed.

Not bad, 'He' landed in a sitting position lol. He didnt have to land on his legs before he sat down. I was thinking, style eh..and the guy who placed his arms round 'Him' was saying, 'heyyy Jesus...' like he know Him for 10 years like that...

What am I talking abt, this IS eternity o.o lol...anyway...

I also turned and just smiled and 'hi, Jesus..' Then I thought about what I just said..

'Hi Jesus? hmm....OMG!'

I turned and looked at Him, he was shuai I tell u! lol. His hair wasnt THAT long, shoulder length, maybe slightly longer and it looks like it was waxed, I mean, stylish wavy hair! He had facial hair but its like those u never shave for a few weeks only, its that short. He smiled at me, 'hi andrew..' and placed his arms around my shoulders and hugged me a little...

Boy, He has wings. Ones the stretch out sideways, not those huge bombastic ones with jagged shapes and all, no.

I dunno how true is this manifestation I suppose halfway in the dream, His wings closed up and disappeared or something, its so hard to recall =x

After a sermon, the first thing I thought of, was my loved ones, my parents...saw my dad on some transportation vehicle. I dunno how I entered it also, but people were queueing to get on.

I saw my dad...he turned to 2 people near him, 'hi mummy, hi papa...' and for a moment, it really felt as if they were just fellow friends. I didnt feel any awkwardness or sadness. They smile at me and I smiled at them..and being the quiet person I am, I stood there and waited for that 'transportation thingy' to move.

Only after awhile, I realised it was my father and my grandparents lol I was just too caught up I guess. When we reached the destination, I remembered about the handphone.

I took out to sms my mum, I think the message died halfway or something. I couldnt send anymore. So I decided to call, some service message picked it up saying the network is dunno what...everything is fading away...

I knew I had lost contact with earth but I was just so curious to explore the entire city on the hill...but I began to think of my family, started to miss them, the earthly feelings and thoughts of sadness, regret, tiredness, etc started coming back..

The dream started fading...disappeared...

And I woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home