Androne

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

ATM Man

Last month, I lent $150 to someone, $75 to another.

Gave another $100 away that set me the record of the second highest donator to someone in financial need in my NPC, just a few dollars below my boss herself. :D The 3rd highest donator was like one digit less than me haha. Feels good.

The greater the need I satisfy, the greater the satisfaction.
Whats the point in giving if the person doesnt need right? And worse still,
He/she is a spendthrift. If the money is to serve the kingdom of God, why not?

This month I 'gave' $100 not long ago.
Today, Im gonna transfer another $50 to someone else.

Woohoo haha. I love doing this. Seeing people blessed and happy just makes me satisfied.

Okay, even though I said I lent here and there, I never really had any intention of having it returned, unless he/she chooses to haha. Its God's money anyway.

I do my part as a steward, people do theirs.

Even though my pay is $500+, I do what I should. Giving my tithes, offerings, helping people. If I can do it with $500, Im sure God will trust me with even more.

If you have $100 and you cant even lend or give away $10, what do you expect God to do for you if you dont put what little you have into good use?

My goal in life is to give $1,000,000 to everyone I know. Okay, thats a bit too farfetched, maybe $10,000-$100,000 is good enough for me.

And its not surprising for someone to give almost half his pay away and still have more than enough. God is just so wonderful. Maybe for a start I dont really buy stuffs other than food. However when I do, its a few hundreds to the thousands..and thats...like...once in a blue moon haha. But the moon's never blue so...hmm...:O

You just cant trust me with money. Cus Ill give all away haha. I was sharing with e cg e other day, how when I was at the ATM thinking how much to give to my fellow colleague needing financial assistance, I remembered staring at the screen. You have the options: $50, $100, what not...I was really tempted to press the large number, and I really did.

How many people I know are tempted to give? Hahaha.

You dont need to be rich to give or love. Jesus had nothing left when He was at the cross, yet He could save mankind.

Its not about what you have, its about who you are!


Loving God and loving people is not the greatest suggestion,
It's the greatest COMMANDMENT.

If you say you follow Jesus, then REALLY FOLLOW HIM!

I like what one friend put on her blog...

"There is no testimony without a test, and there is no message without a mess."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home