Androne

Monday, April 27, 2009

Bed-ridden

As most of you know, Im bed-ridden at home.

Service was great, first of all, Dr John prophesied at service 4. =) Glad I went for it and caught something.

Here's my journey in bed:

1. Had fever of 38.6 degrees - Talk about having SARS o.o
2. Developed throat infection
3. Went service. (I was excited to make a special offering, I had already planned it for my breakthrough and wasnt gonna let anyone or anything come in the way)
4. Came home, developed headache - Some sharp pain in the head
5. Right eye swollen
6. Left eye swollen
7. Headache worsened - Now even when Im not moving, there would be sharp pains coming on and off every 3-5 seconds. Every minute I would wrench my teeth in pain and grab my head with my hands several times in pain...it was horrible and unbearable. And thats just one minute alone, I survived it for hours!
8. Fever subsided. The sudden drop in temp made me break out in cold sweat this morning.
9. Sharp pains in the head persisted, though not as severe.
10. Today is my first MC in a year.

Thanks to those who prayed and those who stirred me on. Every single word meant alot to me/ :) Even those who scolded me for not taking care of myself haha..I could really feel the love, really appreciate it, thanks.

I guess more than just what people do, its who they really are.

Yea, some people say I try too hard, or Im really stubborn, always pushing myself to the limit. Yes, thats the outside, but inside, Im someone who fights to the end, Im highly committed and perseverant. Im just limited by this body of mine, its like, the body is too weak to contain the spirit lol.

While man looks at the outward, God looks at the heart.

Even though that may be true, I wanna thank God for placing spiritual people around me. People who, in the likeness of God, dont just look at the outward but they see the heart. Im really encouraged by people like that..

When I hear of the financial testimonies in church, when I see how ps kong is committed to God and to people, it really provokes me to rise up. Pastor is so high up there, we cannot afford to be so far away. If we are going to have the DNA of city harvest, we better wake up, buck up, and start catching up and not get left behind.

Breakthrough doesnt come because you do the right thing.
Breakthrough only comes, when you become the right person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home