Androne

Monday, May 04, 2009

Ahgong, Randoms

You made me stretch my limits like no one else did.
You made me expand my faith like no one else did.
You made me step out and rise up like no one else did.
You made me do things I never wouldve thought possible.

But right now...Im tired and exhausted. It seems Im always fighting alone...

No shoulder to lean on, no hand to hold on to. Never had one.

The more people I have, the more troublesome it is.
No one has ever made me really feel loved or happy.
At least, for a long time already..cant remember the last person who made me happy.

I only pretend to be happy to make myself happy.
I dont know, maybe its because Im always giving of myself so much,
I dont know how its like to take. I just dont know how to accept.

Im a person of quality time.
Yet time is something I dont have sadly.

If you ask me recall the last time I had emotional needs met..
The last time I was really happy and energetic..

I dont remember.

I am still a human. I have my humanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home