Androne

Friday, May 22, 2009

Part 2 of dream, Honor

Hmm, how did I get my dream?

Did I pray for it?
Did I fast?
What did I do?

Nothing.

I never prayed for one,
I never fasted for one,
I just loved God and trusted Him with all my heart.

I really thank God because its His favor upon my life, He's just been so good to me, giving me things I never deserved, things I never even asked for.

Thats what it means to seek first His kingdom and all things will be added unto you.

It didnt say all things will be offered to you. No.
You dont have to even say anything, out of love, a good Father will pour out to you.

I liked what Ps John Avanzini said,

If your Father is rich and you are poor, thats child abuse!

Day and night I think of Him, yes, sometimes I admit I get distracted with my computer games, afterall, just to sidetrack, guys are visual creatures..

Apart from getting high when he meets a pretty girl, even nice cars, action packed computer games can make him high. Okay, I hope this answers some girls out there who are curious as to how guys can get fascinated by cars and technology. Sight. And add soccer to that, pity for me, I dont play with balls lol.

Maybe except badminton but that aint a ball..its a shuttlecott..haha anyway..yea.

I just thought of God all day, talked about Him all day, I dont care if people think Im boring. Having a dream to heaven is definitely not boring for me. =) I have my other interests yes, but those are just interests, not passion.

I think Adam preached a gd message for cg yesterday, and all the testimonies and sharing by our fellow cg members really imparted a lot to me.

Its about Honoring the King.

When the King comes,

You dress your best.
You behave your best.
You prepare the place.
You reach SUPER early.
You are excited.

You are simply HONORED, just to sit down, to fellowship with Him.

If one day ps kong were to give you an invitation to a dinner with him, Im sure you will throw aside your exams, throw aside your friends' birthdays just to have dinner with pastor because why? Its an HONOR.

Similarly, we are all kings and priests.

How we treat people is how we treat God.

What do you do, in the midst of kings and queens?
Its not just God, its about people.

How do you honor them? Respect their time? Having a heart of a servant? Etc...

What do you think about the most?
What do you talk about the most?

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.

Nothing wrong with movies, nothing wrong with games, nothing wrong with shopping. But it becomes wrong when it takes the place of God.

Not only you have the wrong priority, you're saying, look, this $8 piece of movie ticket is BIGGER AND BETTER THAN YOU!

You are literally comparing God to $8!!!!
Or $150!!! For your shoes, bags..or $2000 for your IT gadgets!

This is outright disrespect and mockery.

Sometimes people just see it as..ohh, just a wrong priority, blablabla..but no, its deeper than that.

"Every action has a spiritual and eternal consequence." - Ps Tan

You only have one life to live, live it to the fullest.

People may not read the bible, but they will certainly read our lives. You know, terrorists who say, Im doing this and that in the name of God. Bullshit. The devil comes to steal, to kill and to destroy. It doesnt matter whos God is right. The fact that these people steal, kill and destroy, simply shows who their ''god'' is!!! And I dont have to mention who is it. They can say what they want...

Your life shows who your God is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home