Androne

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hunger, Encounters, Sharings

Went S4 just now. Awesome. But I was hoping he called someone to practice laying of hands but he didnt. :( Oh wells, it was still awesome. Got lots of demons during that service haha. Some just manifested when ps mike just walked near. But Im so happy, so many people set free and touched. During the altar call, there was this indian family that responded.

The son brought his parents, and I was so moved when the father got touched by God and cried. Ps mike then gave a prophetic word and hugged him. I couldnt help but to tear...

And then...I responded today! Woohoo!

Not because I had something in my life to break from, but...you wont believe this...I went down, not because I needed deliverance, but because I was just a hopeless romantic that just wanted to be touched by God in anyway possible :$

Yeah, and I was like thinking, Im just gonna do it. I dont care what people think or say, I want God and I will do what it takes. At the same time, itll be interesting to see how the pastors or leaders discern my life, what they need to pray for LOL.

But as I lay on the floor crying and having the time of my life, as usual, they pulled me up. AWW! =((( lol. But the brother who prayed for me, miraculously ministered to me, even though I was just there for the touch, not the deliverance haha.

And he prayed for fear in my life. Which, I have no problems with, as in, its not really a bondage in my life. I can cope with it and it comes and later goes, but I guess that brother spoke the right word at the right time.

Having the dream of heaven, the picture of the prize, God is preparing me for responsibility. For greater challenges no one I know right now can ever comprehend. For God to show me such a great prize, He is like saving it so that when I go through the challenges ahead, I will be reminded of the prize that lies before me.

After service, makaned with sean, his mum and prija. Hearing sean's mum share so many encounters with God is just phenomenal!!!

How her pastor was preaching in India and someone fired 6 shots at him. They were filming the service, and the pastor wasnt injured. When they replayed the video, they saw, 3 bullets flying to the left, 3 bullets flying to the right. And his mum saw an angel standing in the middle.

WOW MAN!

And prija's testimony how when she was young, she dreamt of the archangel Gabriel. And after that dream, she went to the stove to heat up some food. She was standing right in front of the glass pot when it exploded and shattered.

She panicked and ran. Stepping on all the broken glass but miraculously, not a single cut. And when she got back to the stove, she saw the floor, the table around the spot where the glass pot shattered.

Its so amazing...there were glass fragments all over the floor, all over the stove in front and beside her, but at the place she stood at, which was directly infront of the stove, as a young girl, looking at the pot right in front of her face, cus she wasnt that tall yet...

There was NO glass whatsoever. Her face was right in front of the pot when it exploded. And she remembered the encounter with Gabriel, God's commander in general.

So many other experiences from Sean's mum, walking alone in the alley, gunshots fired, but not a single wound, and other encounters with angels and the supernatural. It was just mind-blowing.

God is so good. As young people we already have divine encounters, what more, next time when we are older! We are going to be world shakers and history makers!

I like this song, I wish we could sing it again, or "One life, One love", really good songs that remind us of the goodness of God. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home