Androne

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mini Emerge, Revelation

Mini Emerge weekend was awesome! Jus came back from JW.

The BS series on SOS is just mind blowing. So far, the first lesson was just 'revision' I feel, everything Ps taught, I lived with it all these while, nothing really jumped at me, but I believe in the weeks to come, God will speak to me. I mean, first lesson is just going through the basics...

Before that I was meeting Adel at raffles place to meet up and go expo together. I saw 'transformers' LOL. Okay...o.o

But I just wanna say, the Teriyaki Chicken puff with mushroom at Polar is niceee! Haha. Eat with the new Frappe coffee, shiok! LOL. Then, at tanah merah bumped into Mindy. So yea, it was soundcrew mini gethering...to take the train. WOW. o.o

Met Wyelin, and yea, Im feel a sense of accomplishment. For a long time, I finally said something more than "Hi" and "Bye" lol..must be Mike Connell's deliverance, which I dont know what his wife delievered me from haha. Cus I was there as a hopeless romantic, I just want God to touch me, didnt care, why and how, even if there wasnt any reason for me to respond.

Last week wyelin was telling how Ive changed, hmm have I? I dont know.

But anyway, during bs ps kong said something, that exposed my heart...

"Can you come to a place where you love God so much, that your family, your friends, your talents, your relationships, your whole life, is nothing; insignificant, compared to Him?"

God has tested me on this many times and by the grace of God, Im so thankful for Him, for helping me to pass the test.

Sometimes when I encourage people, not sometimes, everytime LOL..Im holding back things when I speak/message them.

There are things I wish to say or share, that Im afraid they cannot take it, or they might feel offended. Yes, on one hand I share with people some revelations, but revelations like this one, loving God, forsaking all, may not be appropriate with most of the people I come across.

It may sound very aggressive, very strict and piercing, but thats just the way it is. Its like, on e outside, Im smiling, 'its okay...', but on the inside, Im "WAKE UP YOUR IDEA!" lol.

Of course, its against my nature to raise my voice at anyone, no, at all in fact.

Unless you know where I came from in the past, you wouldnt understand why Im soft spoken. To be honest, its just one of the weaknesses of my flesh. Never ask me to raise my voice, you are inviting suicide. lol.

Never open a door to the devil and give him a foothold....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home