Androne

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Movie, Weird China People, Sims 3

Went to watch movie on sunday night with poly gang TS, Weiqiang, Yiwen, Ivy and Liyun. Watched land of the lost. Not bad, overall I rate it 4/5 =DD haha.

Anyway, there was this incident after the movie, while we were on our way to have out dinner, this lady suddenly approached me and started to promote this pink salt thing. Well, she spoke in mandarin and you know my china isnt very good either.

So I understood salt, and health. So I figured it must be some health product, then she was like rubbing my hands non-stop. Eventually, I told her I had to rush with my friends so she was like orh, okay. And she didnt want to let go of my hand :$ and kept smiling. ah! =/

So out of curiousity I saw the pink salts, smelt of strawberry..mmmm..yummy. Put a small dot into my mouth. I think my taste buds died. My friend was like.."OMG!!! THAT IS FACIAL SALT!!!!"

O________________O dammmmmmmmmmmmm! lol.

Spent 10 bucks on some fish n chips lol. This is what happens when u hang out with working people :O hahaha. Everyone can afford, so chiong. lol arrgh ;x

Anyway, while we were walking outside Cineleisure, I saw this huuuuge China lady. Dressed in pink dress and tied a double pony tail. Like some china doll. The only thing is, its one HUUUUGE china doll!

It was so grotesque I could hardly even look o.o Only to realize later that yiwen was telling me, 'You got see just now the guy anot?' ... "HUH!?!?! GUY!?!??!!" O__________________O

Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! lol.

And mind you, he....she...it.....whatever/whoever, that person was like 1.8m tall! Imagine a pink dress with boobs and huge waistline skirt with double ponytail, omg, this one overkill ET man!

Anyway, today had dinner at Jack's Place with parents to celebrate my bdae. Thanks E420 for the gift. Thanks to all you guys, your wishes and all.



Yes..I finally have it! LOL!! I rate it 12/10! haha. Yes...its my birthday and I buy my own present. So amazing right haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home