Androne

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Celebrity Weekend, Encounters

FIR, Vanness Wu, Liu Geng Hong, Miss Taiwan, 2 Miss Singapores, 1 Miss Indonesia International, Ocean Ou De Yang, Jacelyn Tay, Niu Nai (Milk), and many more, it was so awesome!

Its one thing to hear them sing, its one thing to watch them dance, its another thing to hear their personal stories and how their lives got changed by the power of God. It was simply awesome and Jacelyn's testimony and encounter was just mind-blowing. And I thought Ps Kong's encounter was dramatic enough..man..hers was more extreme! lol. But awesome!

Things they would otherwise, only share outside of the camera of the entertainment industry. Its sad, yet at the same time, its encouraging to see them rise up and step out, because in the entertainment industry, your 'managers' or 'producers' - the industry itself, decides what it wants to show. But these guys have impacted people and cities.

Vanness Wu and the Miss Indon's anointing was wow man! Simply phenomenal! Young, talented, good people, carrying the anointing of God just like that....*Hunger!!! :O

Last night I had some demonic attack in the middle of the night, for a brief moment.

I woke up around 3-4am plus suddenly short of air. I remembered I was gasping, I tried to inhale deeply to breathe but I just felt very little air entering my lungs, I was inhaling real fast and real hard!

The feeling inside is..I dont know how to describe man, its as if someone was holding onto your windpipe and squeezing it.

You can breathe, you have no problems, no pain, just that inside the windpipe its so tight, no matter how hard you inhale its just so hard. Its like breathing in through half the diameter of a straw! :x But eventually the windpipe 'loosened' or that similar feeling of release. :S

Gosh...

Anyway, was doing QT just now, it was awesome! I cried, I talked, I bound spirits...VERBALLY. Yea, I tried. At first its weird and uncomfortable, but eventually, God moved and the anointing was just immense inside my room. ;) Awesome.

Praying verbally is challenging, saying the words out, like talking to air, but I know He listens. Even though I looked silly and uncomfortable, at least I know Im stepping out. And its late at night, I cant scream and command demons as aggressively as I could in a corporate setting, but still, its the encounter!

The ginosko...=)

You become who you follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home