Androne

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Randoms

Im so happy. I created my first virus! Woohoo! Haha. Who wanna be my first tester? :P I swear Ill be nice. LOL.

Anyway, just received news that as of now, rightfully and lawfully I own my grandparents' property together with my ahma since ahgong has passed away.

So in the eyes of the government, I do own a property, so in other words, I wont be able to buy any house as long as my name is under my grandparents' property.

Taking full day leave tomorrow. Everyone's having camp so I probably guess I wont be going out with anyone for the whole day :x Guess Im destined to be alone. Sigh.

Everybody's asking me to rest and take a break. The sad thing is, the devil wont let me. For the past 12 months, Ive done nothing except working, serving, giving, visiting and laying hands and praying. I dont even have time to go out.

Im tired of being 'your' Andrew. I wanna be me. I wanna be God's Andrew.

Morning PM has been great so far. I want more, I need more...






I hate imeem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home